Partnerships are important because they enable action on the determinants of health, which is vital in order to address health inequalities. Ilara Health addresses the inequality in healthcare provision by providing access to affordable diagnostic devices to patient care facilities.
Here Are A Few More Facts About Ilara Health
- We are a B2B company in the healthcare space.
- Our vision is a Kenya where early detection and preventive healthcare are accessible to everyone.
- We offer our services to medical professionals and patient care facilities all over Kenya
- We have dedicated customer care, sales, and telesales teams to ensure your queries are answered
- We have a Build A Lab facility where Ilara health partners with a facility to provide laboratory services or leases (lease-to-own) laboratory devices to a facility and they run it themselves. Ilara Health LABS is an arm of Ilara Health.
Benefits Of Partnering With Ilara Health
That being said, have you, healthcare providers, ever thought about why you should partner with Ilara Health? Whether you run a small patient-care facility or a pharmacy, here are the benefits of partnering with us:
- Access To The Latest In Modern Tech-Powered Diagnostic Devices
Remember a time when blood test results would take days and patients had to come back to get their results? Those were hard times that we are glad are behind us. With Ilara Health diagnostic devices, you are able to diagnose your patient in less than 5 minutes. Imagine a scenario where your facility is able to run triple the number of tests.
- Flexible Payment Plans of Upto 36 Months
We understand capital for investing in diagnostic devices may not always be readily available for our partners. This is why we came up with a flexible payment plan to reduce the burden of one-time payments. We are a B2B that wants to see you thrive in the healthcare industry and that is why we offer flexible payment plans that allow you to use our modern tech-powered diagnostic devices while you lipa pole pole.
- A dedicated Account Manager
Every partner is assigned a dedicated account manager to serve as the liaison between you and the company. Their core priority is addressing your needs and concerns as quickly and effectively as possible to develop and maintain strong business relationships.
- Regular Follow-ups On How The Devices Are Working For You
After-sales services are part of the package when you acquire Ilara Health services. In case of device issues, our qualified technical team is always on call ready to sort out device issues.
- Access To Ilara Offers As An Ilara Health Partner
We offer marketing assistance to our facility partners. This support includes marketing materials like flyers, marketing for medical events on our social platforms, and assistance in running medical camps by your facility.
- Being Part Of A Partnership That Advocates For Affordable Healthcare Across Africa
As healthcare professionals, offering quality healthcare is first and foremost. We are proud to be in like-minded partnerships with patient care facilities that are providing healthcare services in rural and peri-urban areas.
Join the over 600+ clinics that have trusted us to be part of their journey as healthcare providers and begin reaping the benefits of a partnership that goes beyond revenue; a partnership that ensures affordable healthcare for all.